As of Monday, July 6, 2020, East Tennessee State University reopened our campus visits to prospective students and their guests. We are excited to welcome you to 葡京app下载! Please visit our registration site to sign up for your campus visit.
For the health and safety of our visitors and campus community, we have developed and implemented safety measures that align with CDC recommendations. Below are some preliminary protocols and guidelines for participating in a campus visit at 葡京app下载:
- If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or have symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you contact one of our admissions counselors and enjoy a virtual tour and information session until you have recovered. Feel free to enjoy our virtual experiences below. In the meantime- we’ll be here for you!
- Our employees will wear face coverings when you visit. We ask that you also wear a face covering inside our buildings. If you need a face covering, we are happy to provide one to you.
- Please note- if you are unable or unwilling to wear a mask, you will not be permitted to participate in the in-person campus visit experience. We will be glad to provide you with online campus visit and tour resources. In the coming weeks, we will also provide an option for you to take a self-guided autio tour that you may take in your personal vehicle which will not require a face covering. We are available to answer your questions about campus through phone, email, chat, or Zoom.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in multiple locations on campus.
- Please limit your number of guests to 2. Our total group size, including employees,
must be 10 people or less per campus visit experience.
Please visit etsu.edu/coronavirus for full details of our 葡京app下载 Reopening Plan.
Below are resources to help in your college search, find more information about attending 葡京app下载, and see how students are involved on campus. We want you to be a Buc! #futurebucs #newbucs
葡京app下载's Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships will be hosting Virtual Student Days on July 13 and 14. These virtual events are for current and incoming students to
have the chance to speak with a Financial Aid Counselor and receive important information
regarding the Fall 2020 semester. For further details about the events and to register,
Get Connected is our series of Facebook Live information sessions to help you on your way to becoming a Buccaneer! Be sure to check out our upcoming schedule and click the link to join each session at 5:00p.m. EST! Also, check out our past Facebook Live sessions by scrolling down the page!
Stay tuned for more from our Get Connected series!
For more campus resources to help on your way to becoming a Buccaneer, please click the buttons below: